The Nail Technician at our Legacy Village salon and spa will be responsible for cleaning, shaping and treating clients' fingernails and toenails with the goal of achieving healthy, attractive nails.
- Manicure and pedicure of nails
- Prepares clients' nails by removing previously applied nail polish
- Cleanses nails with a soap and water soak
- Observes the condition of her clients' nails and removes dead skin from hands or feet by applying lotion, hot towel wraps and exfoliation treatments.
- Performing hand and foot massages on clients
- Shapes and smoothes the end of the nails using nail files
- Softens cuticles with special product, pushes them back using proper tool and trims as necessary
- Applies a clear base coat, then uses clients' choice of color or French style polish; finishing with a clear top coat.
- Must orient clients as to each step of the process.
- Must sanitize equipment
- Must understand all products and services offered by the spa and salon
- Must attend regular staff meetings and trainings
- High School diploma or GED is required
- Hold current license by the State Board of Cosmetology
- Must have meet state minimum hourly requirements of training
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Learn quickly
- Possess good communication skills
- Be helpful in dealing with customers needs
Full and part-time positions available.