This job will require the candidate to drive a truck with capacity under 3 tons to transport laundry and other inventory items to and from specified destinations such as salons, schools, laundry, storage facility and administrative office.
Illustrative duties may include, but are not restricted to, one or more of the following:
- Verifies Laundry load.
- Drives truck to destination.
- Maintains truck log according to company policy.
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
- Loads and unloads truck.
- Stocks laundry in specified locations at each destination.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education and Experience: High School Degree or general education degree (GED). 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills: N/A
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Current State of Ohio Drivers License.
- Communication and Interactions: Daily interaction with staff.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to stand and walk
- Ability to talk and hear
- Clear vision at close and mid distances
- Color vision (able to distinguish colors)
- Ability to reach with hands and arms
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Exposed to outdoor weather conditions.